Sunday, September 19, 2010

Who, What, Why?

 Hello everyone! I'll start my post by introducing myself. I am Cris Villanueva, born on December 24. I am a Junior in Saint Louis University Laboratory High School. I am a Filipino and of course, I live in the Philippines.


Obviously, I am a silent-type person. I don't talk often. I find it difficult to talk to other people. I seldom talk with my classmates, except for the people I share common interests with. I rarely recite in class. Even if I know the correct answer (which rarely happens), I would not spit it out to be recognized.


I have a guitar at home. I became interested in playing the guitar when we had to play it as a requirement for Music II. Sometimes I grab it and study pieces on the internet. Because I am ignorant in playing this instrument, I am taking guitar lessons. I could say that I am not good in playing this 6 stringed instrument. All I can say is I just tried.


I love to play sports, especially basketball. I play basketball not only for exercise, but also for leisure. I consider it as a fun game to play even if sometimes, I end up losing. Playing basketball is tiresome but for me, it's worth it because you would be able to play with friends and this sport would make you physically healthy.


I really like this sport that's why i would like to compare it to life. Life is also a game. We train in school to become better, we have teammates we should trust, and we have a basketball and a goal for us to accomplish. In basketball, we have teammates that we should trust and in life, we have friends. When the ball is passed to you, you should make a good decision, just like in life. When opportunities come, we should catch it.


Anyways, I have made this blog primarily as a requirement for THE III. Hopefully, I would be able to realize a better purpose on why I have created or should have continued blogging. Expect my upcoming posts to be related to sports, video games, and maybe music. Uhm , By the way, this is my first time to use a blogging site so please be patient with it.Please feel free to comment and post your opinions here. I would appreciate them. Don't hesitate to follow me and know more about me and my website- Where Nothing Happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment