Monday, March 7, 2011

Cyberfair

     I remember the days or nights, when i was worrying for something. My groupmates and I became very busy for the past month. We needed to work harder and longer. It is because we participated the National Cyberfair.

    I remember that very day, when we were asked if we wanted to join the competition. Although I was hesitant, I knew I raised my hand. In that moment, a lot of questions came at the back of my mind. I was very uncertain if I could really accomplish what was needed in this competition. I thought that joining the Cyberfair was one big problem.
  
     The theme for this year's Cyberfair is "Take Action and Unite". We created a website about the Local Culture, Music, and Art. We focused on the annual flower festival held Baguio called Panagbenga. Gathering information about it was a great experience. We were able to take photos during the parade though it was very crowded. We were able to interview Mr Anthony de Leon although he was busy. Of course, problems came across our way but it was worth it.

    This cyberfair taught me a lot of lessons. Our teacher often said that when there is a will there is a way. It is true, determination is really needed for one to become successful. We also developed unity. It is needed in every group activites. Patience is another. Good things come to those who wait. I am grateful to those who helped us: our subject teacher, Mr Vincent Tabor, our classmates, and others.

    I remember myself saying that this cyberfair was a big problem. But now, I could say that it was not. I would rather call it as a challenge. It is a challenge for us to go beyond our capabilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment